- Martens, N.C.M. (2017), “Regularity Comparativism about Mass in Newtonian Gravity”, forthcoming in Philosophy of Science 84(5)
- Martens, N.C.M. (2012), `Parity violation and the reality of space’, In: Proceedings of the Student Research Conference, Utrecht, the Netherlands, 21 November 2012, p.221-224.
- Martens, N.C.M. (2016), `Against Reducing Newtonian Mass to Kinematical Quantities’, presented at Foundations2016
- `Galactic Sources of Ultrahigh-energy Cosmic Rays’, MSc Thesis in Theoretical Astroparticle Physics, Grade: 90%. Research conducted at Rudolf Peierls Centre for Theoretical Physics, Oxford University, Supervisors: Prof. Subir Sarkar, Dr. Philipp Mertsch & Prof. Olaf Scholten (KVI/Groningen University)
- `Parity Violation and the Reality of Space’, BA Thesis in Philosophy of Space, Grade: 85%. Groningen University. Supervisor: Prof. Jan-Willem Romeijn
- `Upper Limit for the Deuteron Electric Dipole Moment from Deuterium Spectroscopy’, BSc Thesis in Theoretical Nuclear Physics, Grade: 95%. Center for Advanced Radiation Technology/ Groningen University. Supervisor: Prof. Rob Timmermans