- Martens, N.C.M. (2017), “Regularity Comparativism about Mass in Newtonian Gravity” (Journal Website / PhilSci Archive), forthcoming in Philosophy of Science 84(5)
- Martens, N.C.M. (2012), `Parity violation and the reality of space’, In: Proceedings of the Student Research Conference, Utrecht, the Netherlands, 21 November 2012, p.221-224.
- Martens, N.C.M. (2016), `Against Reducing Newtonian Mass to Kinematical Quantities’, presented at Foundations2016
- Against Comparativism about Mass in Newtonian Gravity — a Case Study in the Metaphysics of Scale
- DPhil thesis in Philosophy (of Physics)
- Magdalen College & University of Oxford
- Supervisors: Dr. Oliver Pooley, Prof. David Wallace, Dr. Adam Caulton.
- Examiners: Dr. Christopher Timpson, Dr. Alastair Wilson (Birmingham)
- Galactic Sources of Ultrahigh-energy Cosmic Rays
- Parity Violation and the Reality of Space
- BA Thesis in Philosophy of Space
- Grade: 85%
- Groningen University
- Supervisor: Prof. Jan-Willem Romeijn
- Upper Limit for the Deuteron Electric Dipole Moment from Deuterium Spectroscopy