- I f***ing love science: Updates on awesome things happening in science, although recently the website has taken a turn for the worse.
- The Big Picture: a wonderful, accessible book by Sean Carroll about finding meaning in a scientific world—the one book that covers all important questions and gets it right, if you ask me.
- The best general way to learn about a completely new philosophical topic is by reading the topic review articles on the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy website. The level is more advanced than popular philosophy articles, but still a very good place to start.
- The Big Bang Theory: Great TV-series about the life of three physicists, one engineer and their neighbour.
- More links to follow soon…