- Philosophers who work outside of academia: how to make the jump from academic philosophy to a non-academic job
- Why is Philosophy of Science/Physics useful (to Physicists)?
- Richard Dawkins and Neil deGrasse Tyson, against the usefulness of philosophy
- Sean Carroll’s response
- Wayne Myrvold on what Neil deGrasse Tyson got right
- Wayne Myrvold posting defences of philosophy by Sean Carroll and Carlo Rovelli, and soon by Lee Smolin and Ivette Fuentes.
- And of course we mustn’t forget Tim Maudlin
- Replication crisis: The Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences advises a bigger role of philosophers of science in solving the replication crisis